TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2006-03 > 1143701200-02

From: "Karen Rhodes" <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] Second Site
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 01:46:40 -0500

On 29 Mar 2006 at 20:58, John Teets wrote:

> Karen,
>
> I *love* Second Site in combination with TMG.
> I can code html (and XML) too, but I would rather
> focus on doing the genealogy. I can do better
> with my site with more special hand coding, but
> I don't see a reason to. And I've only been doing
> TMG/SS for a little over a year. You're welcome to
> view my site. Constructive ideas welcome!

John, thank you! And your website is gorgeous! If
that's what one can do with Second Site without
having to do a lot of customization via hand coding,
I'm all for it. I'll certainly have to take a very serious
look at getting the program, later on -- after I get my
new computer paid for!

Thanks again.

Karen Rhodes

This thread: