TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2006-03 > 1143701200-03

From: "Karen Rhodes" <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] Second Site
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 01:46:40 -0500

On 29 Mar 2006 at 20:14, Teresa Elliott wrote:

> Karen,
> On the WhollyGenes forum is a link to users sites
> that you might want to check out.

I think that's the one Glenn pointed out to me.
Thanks!

> Here's mine. It is done in SS with no post editing.

Very nice, and thank you for the chance to take a look.
I'm becoming very interested in obtaining this
program. If this is what it can do without a lot of time
and effort, that's great. I take care of my 15-month-old
grandson during the week, so I don't have a lot of time
for myself and my genealogy!

Karen Rhodes

This thread: