TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2006-03 > 1143753747

From: "Keith Skinner" <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] Census Sentence Formats
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 08:22:27 +1100

Thank you to all for your suggestions on how to set up Census Sentence
Formats.

I have settled on the format that Terry's website provides, as it gives the
output format I require.

It appears from this discussion, that there are many ways to achieve an
outcome in the TMG programme

Thanks once again to all for the help.

Regards

Keith Skinner