TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2006-04 > 1145321670

From: "Kay Schmidt" <>
Subject: RE: Printing Journal Report
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 17:54:30 -0700

Joe,

I have had that happen with Journal reports also. I haven't tested
extensively, but it seems related to either including too many tag types or
using the unique sources option. Support at Wholly Genes hasn't been able to
come up with a solution.

It would be great if someone could figure it out.

Keep me posted ... Kay Schmidt