TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2006-04 > 1145452134

From: "Teresa Elliott" <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] Copying Tag
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 08:14:03 -0500

Diana,
I have missed the last few chats, but if it comes up again, I am
wholeheartedly for this ability too, so feel free to drop my name as one
wanting it. I know that only makes three of us, but surely there are more.
I use witnesses, but there are still times, when I need several copies of
the same tag and it would be so nice to be able to say make 5 copies. It
would speed up the process if we could get rid of the "Are you sure"
warning.

Teresa Ghee Elliott-IBSSG
TMG sentences
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~rutherfordcemetery/TMG%20census%20t