TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2006-04 > 1145739216

From: "Joan Thomas" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Copying Tag
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 13:54:03 -0700

Myrnice,

This is terrific! I just put a 'copy tag' on my custom toolbar. Really
great.. it prompts for 'exact copy'... that I could do without... but I have
wasted untold hours copying census tags for each family member. This is
going to be a wonderful time saver. Thanks for elucidating the procedure!
This continues to be a learning process!

Many thanks!

Joan