TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2006-06 > 1149778106

From: bob gillis <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Quarter Sessions - how to add them as a source
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2006 10:48:26 -0400

Ben Oakley wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I have received a photocopy of a page from the Suffolk Quarter Sessions from the Suffolk Record Office. What is the best way to enter this as a source? I cant see a template and if I go to add a new source I am unsure as to which one it is most like.

I think that if you have the transcript of a court case the Source Type
Legal Case (unpublished) probably will fit it.

Go to Tools, Master Source List, Add and select the Source Type Legal
Case. The full, short and Bibl will show below. If after you fill in
the information you don't like the way the source output is you can
change the source type to something else.

bob gillis

PS Ben when I clicked on Reply this address came up: Ben Oakley
<> I don't know how you got your gmailer to do that.

This thread: