TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2006-06 > 1150224504

From: "Robert Beyer" <>
Subject: Unnamed child
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 11:48:35 -0700

I am seeking help and suggestions on how to make an entry for a birth event.
While searching the Norway Church Books I came upon a sibling of my
grandmother in the death records. She died when she was 4 weeks old from the
measles. The death record states that she was unbaptized and therefore not
named yet. I am wondering how others would handle the birth entry. She was
not stillborn so I didn't use that tag. I used the normal birth tag and put
Unnamed for the given name. It looks odd to me and would appreciate some
help. I found the birth record so I entered the birth date. I also entered a
death tag and a burial tag. The only problem I have is, did I use the
correct birth tag, and the name in the given name field?

Any help will be appreciated.

Bob Beyer

This thread: