TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2006-08 > 1154912301

From: "Ronald J. Emery" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Marriage Tag & custom sentences
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2006 20:58:30 -0400

Hi Terry,
It does not seem to matter.
I have tried using Principal1 and Principal2 and have also tried using Bride
and Groom.
The same result ensues.
I usually enter the custom sentences in all four languages.
I did do a test entering only in myenglish and myfrench and ALL of the other
languages showed the blank sentence INCLUDING English(US) and French.
Ron Emery
Toronto Canada