TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2006-08 > 1156208266

From: "Teresa Elliott" <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] Witness Memo
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 20:03:49 -0500

I didn't think so either, but I thought that was what Terry said last week.
I have separate roles anyway, so I will trust you. <G>

Teresa Ghee Elliott-IBSSG
TMG sentences
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~rutherfordcemetery/TMG/TMG.html
Genealogy, Organizing and other thoughts http://cheasas.blogspot.com/