TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2006-09 > 1157929338

From: "Sholder, Kevin L." <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] Ships & voyages - "ship people" or timelines
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 19:02:18 -0400

Bobbie,

Would you share what your sentences look like for these types of events.
Like Delia, I'm just looking at how best to record the ship passengers,
where they went. I like this idea, as I read John's e-mail in detail as
well.

Also if you have any other methods behind your madness I'd be interested in
hearing them.

Thank you for your time,
Kevin L. Sholder