TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2006-10 > 1161264011

From: "Teresa Elliott" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Online database source
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 08:20:11 -0500

Darrell,
Interesting. Basically I do the same thing, but I only have one project.<G>
But I rarely use pages of family data. I use websites that are
transcriptions of wills, deeds, etc. While there can be errors, they are
usually very accurate, and when you can't travel to another state for
research, the online sites are very helpful to further your research.

I agree that this thread is interesting. I hope others will hop in and share
what they do. No way is right or wrong, but rather we can learn a little
bit from each one shared. I would never have thought of handling it the way
you do.

Teresa Ghee Elliott
--http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~rutherfordcemetery/