TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2006-11 > 1163458191

From: "DeAnna Burghart" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] V6.12 Bug???
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 14:49:51 -0800

John Brown wrote:
>>Could there be a conflict between Firefox and TMG?<<

Unlikely. I'm a staunch FF advocate, and I've been using it for years. It's
even more unlikely that it would have anything to do with a TMG key issue.

If this only happened after 6.12 update, and it's that pervasive, it smells
like some kind of program corruption to me. I assume you've tried the usual
VFI/Optimize routines? Unfortunately, Virginia's forum link isn't very
encouraging ... :\

Since you're on XP, you might try reverting to the last saved config
(assuming it was recent) and seeing if it works then ... I'm really just
shooting in the dark, but it seems the most drastic measure short of
reinstalling Windows that I can think of.

DeAnna

DeAnna Burghart
TMG Shortcuts, Variables and Report Cheat Sheets (Word and PDF)
http://members.cox.net/danieleb765/genealogy/

This thread: