TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2006-12 > 1166226531

From: "Teresa Elliott" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Source of a source of a source of a source ... HELP!
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 17:48:51 -0600

Linda,

Don't blame me. <G> I actually split even more than most. I use the census
roll as my repository. And then the head of household as the source. I
then use the CD to tell ages on that source. Didn't even do that until
about 2 months ago.

Teresa Ghee Elliott
--http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~rutherfordcemetery/
All I want for Christmas is to know who is George's father is... I've been
good.