TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2006-12 > 1166255030

From: "Kay Schmidt" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Individuals vs E-mail as sources
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 23:43:50 -0800

John (and Donald),

Thanks for reminding me of the TMG Utility. The kinds of changes you mention
are just what I need. I must confess <blush> that I have looked at John's
website many times, but not yet downloaded the Utility. I'll make doing that
my pre-New Year's resolution!

What really amazes me about the major contributors to this list is how they
find time to write such wonderful answers to all the questions! Just reading
everything is more than I can manage most days. And being retired doesn't
mean I have plenty of time. But I won't bore everyone with the details ;-)

Kay Schmidt