TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2006-12 > 1166262596

From: John Brown <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Source of a source of a source of a source ... HELP!
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 03:49:56 -0600

Yes, comments are available in v4.0c. You would add the [COMMENTS] to
the source template in the source "output" tab. You must add that
element to the template to make it available. The comment itself is
entered in the source "Supplemental" tab where you will find the comment
field. Where Terry writes "blah, blah..." he is just referring to the
other parts of the source template, i.e.-- he is saying that you add the
[COMMENTS] at the end of the source template, just before the [CD]. Hope
that makes sense!