TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2007-02 > 1171171314

From: Judy & Sue <>
Subject: [TMG] (no subject)
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 21:21:54 -0800

To practice with TMG, I have created a small database for a friend --
only 4 generations, a total of 18 persons. So far, the only sources I
have are 1910, 1920, 1930 Federal Census, and the family group sheet
my friend provided.

I tried running reports to see how my sources printed out -- but the
sources are not printing to the report. The two reports I tried were
Indented Descendant Chart and Family Group. I went to Options and on
the sources tab I checked that I wanted sources as footnotes.

The footnote (superscript) numbers print where I would expect them,
but the sources and citations do not print. I am printing to file
(MSWord) rather than waste paper, but I would still expect to see the
sources. Does anyone know what I am doing incorrectly here?

Thanks

Sue

This thread: