TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2007-02 > 1171248195

From: Judy & Sue <>
Subject: [TMG] Transcripts and Images
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 18:43:15 -0800

When using the on-line images I subscribe to, I routinely save the
image of the document, and save a transcription of the document. With
PAF, I used the "Notes" fields for the transcripts.

Now in TMG, I have a WWI draft registration card for one of the
persons in my file. It will be a source for birth date, occupation &
location for that date, physical characteristics and alternate name.

How do I enter the transcription and image? Is the transcription a
"memo" or a "Citation detail" or something else entirely?

Thanks again.

Sue

This thread: