TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2007-02 > 1171842356

From: "Kay Schmidt" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Keeping track of [CD] and [CM] designations inlumpedsources
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 15:45:56 -0800

While I appreciate Lee's explanation of how to enter Hidden Text, that isn't
quite what I was asking. My question (unclearly worded in my earlier post)
is where does DeAnna put the hidden reminders of what goes in the Citation
Detail?

> Deanna said:
> I use Hidden text to remind me. Example of the FF from my Census
> citation:
>
> [HID:]CD1=Household name, CD2=city, pg, fam/dw[:HID]{[CREF] }[TITLE] ...
>
> By using the Hidden fields, I can see the CD reminders right when
> I select the source type in my list. Works great for me.

That last paragraph has me puzzled. Where is she seeing the reminders?

(feeling dense) ... Kay Schmidt

This thread: