TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2007-04 > 1175479837

From: "Cheryl Freeman" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Abbreviations
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 21:10:37 -0500

Hello Patt,

I will be interested in seeing replies to this question. I am fron St.
Louis and later lived in St. Louis County. I do not remember seeing "Saint"
spelled out, and I use "St. Louis" in TMG, although I don't abbreviate
anything else.

I just looked at the Visitors and Convention Bureau site for St. Louis and
they use the "St.Louis" name, as does the "City of St. Louis" website. The
only place I found "Saint Louis" used online is for the Saint Louis
Cathedral/ Basilica of Saint Louis - which is located in St. Louis <G>.

Cheryl Freeman