TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2007-04 > 1175526385

From: "Teresa Elliott" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Abbreviations
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 10:13:05 -0500

I was always taught that it was St. Louis. It really isn't an abbreviation
as much as the way it is spelt. But then I do abbreviate State names. I
figure I could always change them if it became a real problem, but I hate
typing the full names.

Teresa Ghee Elliott
--http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~rutherfordcemetery/