TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2007-04 > 1175790831

From: "Patt Ricketts" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Filter help
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 09:33:51 -0700

On 4/5/07, Jim Byram <> wrote:

> Patt Ricketts wrote:
>
> > I'm trying to create a filter and as usual am having trouble.
> >
> > I'm trying to find all those people with a role called exclude in the
> > marriage group and that this marriage tag is primary.
> >
> > I've manage to find all the people with exclude role but I can't narrow
> > that
> > down to those that are primary.
>
> List of People
> Filter:
> X Marriage Group... Role = EXCLUDE END
> (Tick the primary box to the left of Marriage Group...)
>
> Jim

Jim,

I got that OK. But it gives me all the excluded. I only want those that are
primary. (so I can make them un primary)

A lot are marriage dates that are disproved, so there is a primary marriage
that I use. But some are marriages to a different spouse that is disproved.
These are still primary and Second Site still takes them in consideration if
they are primary.

I was thinking there must be something like the filter I used to check to
see if a marriage is primary for one person and not the other. But I can't
figure it out.

Patt

This thread: