TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2007-04 > 1175976845-02

From: "martysgenes" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Narrative Reports and Second Site
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 13:14:05 -0700

An interesting idea. I have the dates for the Census, the date of
enumeration, when known. I too have a tag for each year. I am unfamiliar
with the TMG utility. Every time I look there for something, I don't find
what I am wanting. (i.e. Set ancestor interest flag to YES for all of my
ancestors).

Marty in AZ, sitting on the steep side of the learning curve.