TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2007-04 > 1177862928

From: "GeneJunky" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Punctuation for Date Calculator citation
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 09:08:48 -0700

Thanks Bob.
Thank you for responding to my inquiry.
In many cases, hopefully most, the delayed record of the birth date as per
the death certificate (whether calculated from or as stated in) is not the
only citable source of information for the date of birth.
I have not used TMG's features for source or citation sureties, but it is
interesting to note how many others do.
Thanks again for your suggestions. --GeneJ