TMG-L ArchivesArchiver > TMG > 2007-05 > 1178543069
From: Terry Reigel <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Master Place list
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 09:04:29 -0400
On Mon, 07 May 2007 02:46:18 +0000, wrote:
> I feel that anything- and I mean *anything* input into
> TMG should be able to be output by TMG - no exceptions
Well, perhaps, but there are currently a long list of exceptions, including in addition to those already mentioned:
- Sort dates, which are intended to not be output.
- All double-excluded material, again intended not to be output.
- Local Sentences
- Output templates of Sources, or of Source Types.
- For Sources, the Recorder, Medium, Fidelity, and Indexed fields
- Again for Sources, "Sources for this Source."
- The Auto relationship "tag."
Except for the last two, I've see little if any interest in having these values output.
|Re: [TMG] Master Place list by Terry Reigel <>|