TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2007-06 > 1182033507

From: Lee Hoffman <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Copy/Paste from Memo Field
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 18:38:27 -0400

wrote:

>I have been unable to copy and paste from the Memo field to the Sentence
>field in a tag several times. Why? I am not trying to copy the entire Memo
>field, just want the first sentence in the Memo field to become the
>Sentence for
>the tag. Thanks.

Assuming you have properly copied the desired text to the Window
Clipboard, then there should be no problem pasting it into the
Sentence for the selected Role. If you do the change to one Role,
you may want it for one or more other Roles.

After I copied the text to the Clipboard, I clicked on the [Sentence]
button, selected the Role whose Sentence was to be changed, and click
on the Sentence Structure block where I wanted the desired text to be
placed. Then I pasted the text from the Clipboard into that
place adding a space and punctuation (, etc.) as needed. If there
are other Roles, I highlight each in turn and paste in the same way.

Hope this helps -

Lee Hoffman/KY
TMG Tips: <http://www.tmgtips.com>;