TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2007-06 > 1182183122

Subject: Re: [TMG] Copy/Paste from Memo Field
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 12:12:02 EDT

Thank you very much, Terry, for your help and for your patience and for
reporting this.

In a message dated 6/18/2007 12:10:14 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
writes:

On Mon, 18 Jun 2007 11:47:24 EDT, wrote:

> Terry, I was talking about copy & paste using Edit and
> not right-clicking. If we can choose Edit > Cut, then
> the only place I see to Edit > Paste in the Memo field.
> I am wondering why the Edit choice is even available.

I find that the Edit menu Copy/ Cut/ Paste functions are available in most
fields. In fact, in every one I tried except Sentence. It works fine in other
tag entry fields, source and source type fields, and repository fields.

I think the omission for sentence fields is just a little omission, and I've
reported it to the developers.

Terry Reigel