TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2007-12 > 1199066335

From: "Teresa Elliott" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] TMG 7 Post Release testing
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 19:58:55 -0600

I'll admit most of what you said didn't make a bit of sense to me. <G> My
brain is too simple.
But you will find that what you are seeing is very common every time we have
a new release of a TMG version. Many of the "bug" reports you will see in
the next few days will be mostly user error.

There will be posts of "ain't that cool", "where is this option (though it's
the same place it's been for three versions. ;) )", "how do I do this", "why
can't I".

It's always a fun frantic time. It will die down in a day or two when
everyone settles in and starts back to real work (genealogy and otherwise.)

Enjoy the ride!

Teresa Ghee Elliott
--http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~rutherfordcemetery/