TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2007-12 > 1199071466

From: Larry Mccurdy <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] TMG 7 Post Release testing
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 19:24:26 -0800 (PST)

Charles,
It is so nice to see mentioned the great positives of what has been going on here - call it what ever you may - in the past we have had some very negative words on this same line of thought. It is a great process, that only makes a great product even greater. Because of all of this and the continous greatness of this list that we have ourselves seen many new TMGer's come into the fold.
BTW you have some bragging rights - Congrats on a great PSU in the bowl game.
Larry McCurdy
"Mayer, Charles" <> wrote: I am finding this discussion unparalleled in all of recorded history. I have
renamed the folder where I'm saving all the messages about TMG 7 to "TMG 7 Post Release Test." Everything is out in the open for all, from newbie to pro, including
our leader sage Bob the Great Velke, to see, test, comment, revise, and on and
on. This will undoubtedly lead to the quickest, most comprehensive Beta test
ever conducted by a CPU program vendor.

This thread: