TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2008-02 > 1203695372

From: "John Cardinal" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] List of exhibits
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 10:49:32 -0500

Jim Byram wrote:
> You can use the TMG Utility 'Verify Exhibit Paths' feature
> with 'Log Only' checked to create a list of exhibits.
> http://www.johncardinal.com/tmgutil/

I will add to Jim's note that you can also use TMG Utility's "Export Data"
feature and then choose "Exhibits". You can use that to export to XML and
optionally convert the XML to HTML. The HTML view is a list of exhibits with
a lot of information about each exhibit.

The HTML view of the exhibits can include an embedded image for external
image exhibits. If you have a lot of exhibits, that can be a load for the
browser to show/process. In that case, choose not to show the images when
that prompt appears.

John

This thread: