TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2008-02 > 1204003466

From: "Teresa Elliott" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] List of exhibits
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 23:24:26 -0600

Cheryl,

As you know, I use SS extensively for Family CDs and I also use subfolders
for TMG and SS. You should be fine. I don't save my exhibits within a TMG
backup, they are backed up separately to an external hard drive.

Some of my images are in folders like C:/Pictures/Elliott/Census/John
Elliott.jpg

Teresa Ghee Elliott
--http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~rutherfordcemetery/