TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2008-02 > 1204158180

Subject: Re: [TMG] TMG Widow(er) Role
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 18:23:00 -0600

Good Evening Listers,

I'm working on a Widow(er) Role. I have selected the Death Tag/Edit/
Roles & sentences. I have added the Widow(er) role. I have designed
sentences for male and female but when I attempt to add the role for
the widow I only get the sentence for the widower. Studying some
examples from the message board, I interpreted that role would apply to
both widow and widower but I get only the male sentence. I'm thinking I
surely need a "Widow" role. I must have misinterpreted the widow(er)
role. I hope someone can steer me in the right direction.
Thanks again as always, Pauline

This thread: