TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2008-03 > 1205229486

From: Robin Lamacraft <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] changing surnames
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 20:28:06 +1030

Kathy,

I would advise against just that.

I would advise that you a Standard-Name tag to all persons, then you
have the best of both worlds. You can see how they were recorded at
the time and you can find then them under a single name in the Picklist.

The easy way to do this is through John Cardinal's Utility. Take a
look at http://www.johncardinal.com/tmgutil/addstandardnames.htm

Robin Lamacraft (Adelaide, Australia)