TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2008-03 > 1205456511

From: Marty Gmail <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] OT: Genealogical Estate Planning
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 18:01:51 -0700

This is a problem I am facing. And I don't have the answer... yet. I
did give TMG7 to 2 nephews and 2 sons, with my database and exhibits
file. For backup if nothing else.
What to do with the rest, I have no idea. And I better decide soon.
I'm not getting any younger!! No descendant appears to have a great

Marty in AZ.
On Mar 13, 2008, at 5:00 PM, Michael J. Hannah wrote:

> This is a bit off topic for this TMG list, but have you thought about
> what will happen to all your genealogical research that you are
> storing
> in your TMG projects when the inevitable day comes that you "pass on"?

This thread: