TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2008-04 > 1209515339

From: "Patt Ricketts" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Journal Report & Missing Info
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 17:28:59 -0700

Doreen,

Many times when this happens it is a surety issue. On the general tab make
sure the surety is e.g. in my case threshold 0 and include blank surety.
This would exclude any info I have marked as "-" (disproved). If you want to
include everything use no threshold and include blank surety.

Patt Ricketts