TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2008-05 > 1209678645

Subject: Re: [TMG] Citation reference code proposal
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 17:50:45 EDT

Hi Michael,

That was a very good post, and accurate. I just would like to say that I do
not place my embedded citations after a partial sentence, or even after just
a sentence. I place them *only* at the end of paragraphs, and only in long
memos. Thanks.

Frankie

In a message dated 5/1/2008 3:24:12 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,