TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2008-05 > 1209833309

From: "Teresa Elliott" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Citation reference code proposal
Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 11:49:01 -0500

Which is my point. Citations only print once now because there is only one
place for them to print. If you allow multiple places for them to print, I
don't see why you are only allowing them to print once. You are going to
require me to enter the same source and CD twice if I want it to print
twice, which to me is a waste of good time.

Teresa Ghee Elliott
My genealogy blog