TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2008-05 > 1209928333

From: "GeneJ" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] abbrevstate.dbf error and more...
Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 12:12:41 -0700

Hi Jim:
Thank you for responding to my inquiry; I apologize for the typos.. but they
may not have been the right kind of typos.

NO...the files are not in C:\ProgramData\The Master Genealogist v7\SysData

Indeed, there is no SysData file in C:\ProgramData\The Master Genealogist

There is a SysData file in C:\Program Files\The Master Genealogist

Should I

1) copy the entire C:\Program Files\The Master Genealogist\SysData FOLDER
and copy it to: C:\ProgramData\The Master Genealogist ?
2) back up my projects and customization and uninstall, then reinstall the
current version of TMG?

--GJ