TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2008-06 > 1212616957

From: "Bob Hunter" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] person changed - not the one I was working on
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 23:07:22 +0100

I had this problem ... twice ... I found that when attempting to add or
alter a tag to person "A" TMG would add to or alter person "A*" , doing the
same again to "A" would alter "A*" again; and repeat attempts to add or
alter tags on person "B" would result in "B*" being altered each time. That
is to say they were consistent but random pairs of people.
On the advice of Support I reindexed and the problem has not recurred.
Bob