TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2008-06 > 1213285811

From: "TimeSearchData" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] TMG v7.02 (UK) Date Calculation problem? Resolved
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 16:50:11 +0100

Lee,
My correspondent gave me the dates of her mother's B & D, so I guess we are
working from the same base...
For reasons that I can not fathom, the [AE] date is now 61 years, 1 month,
11 days, just as you have it and the same as my calculations by hand and by
< timeanddate.com > [I DID use the 'add one day' feature, my fault here!]
I am a frequent user of the Optimize function and VFI, however for some
reason I did a re-index, before I did the latest calc in TMG, perhaps that
nudged something that Optimize doesn't, but I was under the impression that
Optimize incorporates Re-Index?
Thanks for your time, Lee, problem over I reckon.
Kind Regards,
Martin