TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2008-06 > 1213659664

Subject: Re: [TMG] Report error message
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 19:41:04 EDT

Jane wrote:
>My son had no luck. I emailed Wholly Genes, but have not heard back. I
>looked up the archives and saw that a number of people had had the same
>problem, but did not see where a solution had been offered.

I am at a loss at this point - unless it is AVG or SuperAntiSpyware disall
owing or deleting the report temp files prematurely. Have you been running
those two programs all along with no recent changes in their settings or an
update?

Background for lurkers:

Jane is suddenly unable to send any report to a word processor in either v6
or v7. The error message is

"Conversion error #3. Could not create open CONV_LOG.TXT on scratch drive."

The full thread is in the archives at

http://archiver.rootsweb.ancestry.com/th/read/TMG/2008-06/1213134262

I hope tech support can figure it out. Let us know what happens -

Virginia B.