TMG-L ArchivesArchiver > TMG > 2008-06 > 1213992358
Subject: Re: [TMG] Beter than a Microfiche Reader
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 13:05:58 -0700
• Essential tool for genealogists, archivists, historians, amateur and professional researchers.
• The ST Genie scans 16mm and 35mm roll microfilm in addition to 35mm slides and color negatives.
• Standard USB connections.
• Includes innovative ScanWrite 1-2-3, a user-friendly scanning software.
• Only 7 pounds mounted on a plastic base with convenient carrying handle.
• A manual roll film carrier with removable reel holders further enhance its ability to fit into
Low-cost, archival quality, roll microfilm scanner
• Scans at up to 2700 DPI for true archival quality.
• Scans directly from the microfilm, not from a projected
image per traditional analog readers.
• Viewer lens size, focus, and light levels do not affect
• Scans up to the full page width of microfilm roll.
• Scans a full 18 x 24 inch page of the NY Times in a single pass, no stitching required.
• Instant Print feature prints directly from the preview scan, no need to send to image
management software or save to a file before printing.
• Saves in TIFF, JPEG, PNG and PDF
Web Site: http://www.stgenie.com/index.php