TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2008-06 > 1214063881

From: "Bill Belcher" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] TMG on a Mac
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 11:58:01 -0400

Point of clarification - I am a Windows guy. I just mean that since the
technology/programming language that TMG is built on is gradually going
away,when the rewrite happens, do it in a language that can be compiled for
as many popular operating systems as possible (at least MAC OS and Windows).
And make it a terrific rewrite worthy of the program - not just one that
compiles - make it elegant and take away 10 years of criticism of the
program for being too hard to learn/use except for the most patient and
gifted. Make it "purty" AND keep all the functionality we love.

As for the linux open source stuff, I don't know enough to comment - except
that is seems to almost be a cult movement among techies.