TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2008-06 > 1214072235

From: Jane Sarles <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Conversion Error #3
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 14:17:15 -0400

Virginia,

As you said, the trouble report "System Description" says
C:\DOCUME~1\JANE\LOCALS~1\TEMP. I followed that down to the Temp file
in the Local Settings (which is what is says instead of LOCALS) and
there is a folder in there - Temp. In that folder is a folder called
_TMG47039413/. That folder is empty.
<file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Jane/Local%20Settings/Temp/TMG47039413/>
I did a copy paste; hence the underline.

You have always been so good to give me a hand. I really appeciate it
more than I can say.

Jane
_