TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2008-06 > 1214651189

From: "Art Eccles" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] TMG v7.03 is now available! - PROBLEM FOR UK
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 12:06:29 +0100

Bob,
I have tried three times and get the same error as Alan. The file I get is
wise~temp.exe.
'About' says I have the Gold UK Version.

The error message says to go to http://www.whollygenes.com/update.htm but
this produces a 'page not found' from the wollygenes site. I went to
whollygenes.com but could not find anything about the update to V7.3.

Regards
Art Eccles