TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2008-08 > 1217858851

From: Janet <>
Subject: [TMG] Exhibits 101 needed
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2008 09:07:31 -0500

My problem for this week is learning more about using exhibits. My
immediate goal to have the image for the person to show up in Second
Site. But since I am just now starting to add images to TMG, I prefer
to also be adding them in such a way as to have images that will print
to paper from TMG satisfactorily and also show up in SS at a proper size
for Web viewing. Is creating an Alternate Image File the best way to
store the SS sized images?
I have read the information in GMOOTMG and on the Second Site
instructions, but somehow I haven't figured out just what I should do
first, second and so forth. Do I do the image sizing work in an outside
program? I have Photoshop Elements and can resize pix there, but not
sure just what sizes I am aiming for. I assume that I want jpg images
for both TMG & SS, right? I do have TMG Utility, but am a very new user
of it and not sure what picture capabilities it has.
Can someone help me get started correctly on this? Or direct me to
instruction that is written in very easy steps?
Thanks, Janet

This thread: