TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2008-08 > 1218460352

From: Lee Hoffman <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] TMG7 and reports
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 09:12:32 -0400

Jeffrey Orford_Perkins wrote:
>Dear All, I have a problem when generating either a Journal or a descendent
>Narrative report. I have the check boxes ticked to print all TAGS. However,
>I have many WILL tags with details of the Will and its contents, these are
>NOT printing out in the reports.

On the General tab, make sure that Threshold 0 and Include Blank
Surety are selected. On the Tags tab, in addition to the All Tag
types option , but sure to select All variations under Events (or All
events and witnessed events).

If only the Primary event option is selected then any non-Primary
events will not print. Similarly, if the Threshold is higher than 0
then only Tag (events) with that and higher Surety Values will print.

Hope this helps -

Lee Hoffman/KY
TMG Tips: <http://www.tmgtips.com>;