TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2008-08 > 1218565295

From: "Val" <>
Subject: [TMG] Tag for People Living Together
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 14:21:35 -0400

Hi All,

What is the correct name for a Tag designating two people living
together as if married after a separation.


Male A married Female B (I have a marriage tag)
Male A separated from Female B (I created a Separation tag)

Female B lives together with Male C (who was also previously married
with children)
(What name should I give this Tag - - Living Together, Partners,
Common Law, Common Union, or is there a better name?)



This thread: