TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2008-08 > 1218670974

From: "Joan Thomas" <>
Subject: [TMG] Report filter input problem
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 16:42:54 -0700

I don't recall this issue being mentioned recently, but is anyone else
experiencing difficulty inputting parameters in a LOP report? In other
words, when I bring up the filter screen and attempt to type, say the name
of a state. as a filter condition... nothing shows in the box until I am
finished typing and click somewhere else on the screen. This is new
behavior with the latest program update. And frustrating should I type it
wrong and then have to try to change it, where again the behavior is to
*not* show any change when deleting letters... until clicking elsewhere on
the screen again. I haven't checked to see if this happens on other
screens, but guess I will if no one has any suggestions.

Joan Thomas

This thread: