TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2008-08 > 1219017132

From: "Jim Byram" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] INDIVIDUAL DETAIL REPORTS
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 19:52:12 -0400

Lindsay,

> A minor one first -- the name of the IDR in the heading of printed reports
> has changed recently from "Individual Detail Report" to "Individual
> Detail". Not sure just when it happened, but probably from ver7.0. Was
> this intentional? if not, why was the change made?

The default title report title in v6.12 and v7.03 is "Individual Detail". I
can't imagine that has changed since the report was originally designed. You
can edit the title of the report in the 'Report title' field on the General
tab of the report options.

> I think I asked the next question years ago, but I'm wondering whether
> there has been any change. In the Person View, the name of P2 is
> suppressed on the screen in a particular tag if a minus sign '-' precedes
> P2's ID in the tag box. Is there any way of similarly suppressing P2's
> name in the IDR output to Word?

If you exclude all the parts of the spouse's name, the name won't be output
in the ID report. You exclude by starting each name field used with the '-'
character.

Jim

This thread: